Design Research Dissertation | Final compilation and Reflection

 Mohamed Hammam Chebel (0342483) BDE's. Creative Media (Hons). 
Design Research Dissertation. 
Final compilation and Reflection 

Draft Dissertation

Complete Dissertation with Visual Design Publication

Research for Publication




Dissertation Draft



Fig 1.1 Final Draft Dissertation 


Final Dissertation and Turnitin Report


Fig 1.2 Final Dissertation 



Fig 1.3 Turnitin Report

Dissertation Book


Fig 1.4
Final Dissertation Book Design 

Research for Publication 



Fig 1.5
Research for publication Final 


Reflection 

  What are the 3 key things I have learned in this module this semester?

After taking this module I noticed that I became interested in reading, doing research, and writing.
I learned that a designer has to have a solid foundation before starting to work on any project, a designer has to do in-depth research on the problem he is facing, understanding the topic will ease up the design process and create solutions.

I learned that a designer should have critical thinking towards any problem, good analytical skills will make dealing with problems an easy task and will lead to multiple solutions.

  What are my strengths in this module?

I noticed that I can learn fast and that I do have a systematic way of organizing ideas and findings to make it easier for readers to understand the data I provide, I think that I'm good at analyzing data and deducting results from that data, I think that I developed my writing skills through this semester despite that my English is really bad. I also think that I logically do research so it has a certain flow to it, you can see all the phases in the paper until you read the conclusion. 

  What are my weaknesses in this module?

I think that I have a lot of weaknesses, especially in writing, sometimes I don't use proper vocabulary that suits an academic research paper.

I think that I am a lazy person sometimes, I feel like I can do better but I don't make that extra effort. 

This semester I failed to manage my time properly due to major internet issues that lasted for two whole weeks, this cost me time.


  How have I changed after taking this module?

After taking this module, I feel like I became mature. I feel like I gained a lot of knowledge, I understood the importance of research in this domain (Design), and now I see the world from a whole new perspective, I became analytical logical.


  If I could improve this module, it would be...

well, I think this module is well designed and organized, I don't think there is anything that should be improved.

I really enjoyed taking this module with Dr. Jinchi, she always motivated me even I showed little progress, she helped me to push myself, she guided me to write a better dissertation. Thank you Dr. Jinchi.


Comments

Popular Posts