Creative Brand Strategy | Project 1

 Week1   | Week4
Mohamed Hammam Chebel (0342483) BDE's. Creative Media (Hons) 
Creative Brand Strategy
Project 1A/Project 1B | Case Study and Campaign Proposal

Instructions




Project 1A | Case Study

In this project, we are to pick a brand campaign and do an analysis of its strategy, the brand story, visuals, vision, and mission, target audience, features, and experiences.

I chose the brand Converse to do the case study on one of its campaigns, I had to make amendments to my first submission, the lecturer allowed me to resubmit my slides after doing some changes, I focused on the brand in the first submission as you can see below.

The lecturer gave me a chance to adjust my research, so I picked a Campaign called #CreateAtHome by converse, I conducted research on it, analyzed its strategy and features, then compiled the information in those slides below.

Here is my first submission before feedback: 

Fig 1.0 P1A first attempt


Here is my second submission after the lecturer's feedback:

Fig 1.1 P1A Final


Project 1B | Campaign Proposal 

For this project, we had to make a proposal for our campaign based on the influencer we work with, Blossom lee.

We set a questionnaire for our influencer to help us define her character, SWOT, background, inspirations, personality, etc...

We updated the questions after getting feedback from miss Li Lian and resent them to get other information that helped us building the proposal (Brand story, values, positioning, target audience, customer journey map).

Here are the questions/answers:


Here are our proposal slides:



Feedback

Week 1

- You have to include your references and resources used in your research, you can copy-paste information directly.
- Make sure you paraphrase info when placing them in your slides, write from your own understanding.

Week 2

- You have to analyze a brand campaign, not the brand itself.
- Redo the slides
- Keep the old slide as progress 
- keep the contents of the first slide, and add in new information.
- You can submit it on Friday at 6 PM

Week 3

- You have to make the questions more straightforward and simple 
- There are some duplicated questions.
- make the questions more specific and detailed to get useful answers.

Week 4

- I like the slides layout
- good job on the proposal slides

Reflection


Experience 

After doing this project I learned the importance of campaigns for brands, I gained some knowledge about virtual campaigns as my case study was about a social media campaign, I liked the converse #CreateAtHome campaign idea, it was simple but really helpful for the brand, it gets people to interact with each other while staying at home, it increases brand recognition online, etc...
I had a pretty good experience working in a group as we had the chance to meet online and work at the same time, there was a really good interaction, we could share our ideas and improve on them.
I like how we worked as a group on this project, there was good communication between the members, we could split tasks that resulted in more efficient work, overall it was a good experience for me that I learned a lot from.

Observation 

I noticed how important campaigns are to a brand, and how complicated it is to build a campaign, we had to pay attention to a lot of things while designing the campaign, everything started with ideas then we made a solid proposal out of it.

Findings 

I learned that each campaign must have strategic planning and research, every campaign must be creative and well thought of, we have to consider minor details and to focus on the target audience and give them what they really want through the campaign.

Thanks to this group project, I gained good knowledge on making a persona based on raw data, we had to brand our influencer according to her personality and characteristics then planned the campaign based on our findings from the questionnaire.



Other resources

- https://graduatestore.fr/en/content/17-converse-story-of-an-icon
- https://jobs.converse.com/about
- https://issuu.com/chloeweston7/docs/conv
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeLjq3yA_Z0
- https://www.converse.com/c/create-at-home-faq.html
- https://www.seedmarketingagency.com/cas





















Comments

Popular Posts